Profit Makes Perfect
WELCOME TO GE RISES FORUMS! Your Most Elite Merchant Experience.

If you have not registered already, please do so! Or simply login!
Questions and concerns

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 pm by Anonymous

i have made a new email regarding the CC Ge Rises, this is my email, not ge rises or any other ranks
i made it for 1 reason , to help people out with advertising and anything else.

the email is
FullonVergo@gmail.com

TMF Vergo santa

Comments: 0

Clan video is up!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am by Ge Rises

<---------Click the video to the left to watch!

OR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQga8taMCk

ENJOY!

Ranking System - Need Ranks Badly

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 pm by Ge Rises

Hey Guys, we are coming up very close on choosing an item.
We are extremely sorry for the delay but we are trying to pick the perfect item from all of the items in the game.

For now, we are focusing on our website and finding just the right people to rank.

If you want some tips on how to get ranked follow these guidelines:

1 - APPLY FOR A RANK - You never know that might get you a rank …

[ Full reading ]

.Com Its Official!

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm by Anonymous

Its been confirmed! we have bought our domain address
Thanks To: Zatoox And Android Cow!
So hit them up with messages thanking them
The New Domain Address will be
www.Gerises.com
SO HOORAY! cheers

Ranked And Non-rank Clan Events

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am by Ge Rises

We are looking to host a lot of clan events through clans wars maybe god wars dungeon.

Our big concern is getting together in uniforms in world 2 and just having a laugh.

If you would be interested please just say so, and if you want suggest any additional things we should add.

Sincerely,
Owner Of 'Ge Rises'

Latest topics
» Post your suggestions for the website HERE!
Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 pm by Vultz19

» How To Merchant Properly And Like A Pro!
Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 pm by Vultz19

» Purchasing A Rank Information
Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 pm by Vultz19

» my picture
Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 pm by zonic

» i need money
Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:19 pm by tmntleo3

» Firemaking guide 1-99
Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 pm by kittengod22

» XBL, PS3 AND MORE
Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:54 am by kittengod22

» junk sale not much...
Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:33 am by kittengod22

» Donations - Post here
Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:16 am by Meurling

Fletching Guide 1-99

Go down

Fletching Guide 1-99

Post  Tal on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 pm

What you will need
-Logs (Normal, Oak, Willow, Maple, Yew, Magic)
-Knife
-Bow String
------------------------------
Optional:
-Sc Knife(Gives Double Xp)

Starting Off
Well you can really start off anywhere you want in Runescape to get 99 fletching. I would suggest simply starting at the Grand Exchange so that you can easily buy new logs as you need them at the very start.

Level 1-2 - Arrow Shaft
-Bring Along: Knife, Logs
From level 1-2 only, I would suggest simply cutting up logs to make arrow shafts. This is done by using your knife with your logs and choosing the arrow shaft option. You will only need a few logs in order to gain level 2 in this skill, but you should get more logs simply because you will need them later on.

From level 2-7 I would suggest making shortbows out of normal logs. Some people may be saying that you need to have level 5 in order to make shortbows, but the best way to get higher fletching quickly is to use Fletching potions. Up until willow bows I will be suggesting levels while using the Fletching potions since they are pretty cheap and will boost your low levels quickly. So you must simply take a sip of potion anytime your fletching level falls below level 5 until you have reached level 7. Make the shortbow's by using your knife on logs and clicking "Make All" when the options of how many to make come up.

Alright now that you are level 7, you will again need to use your Fletching potion to pot to level 10 fletching in order to make longbows. If you do not have fletching potions, then you will simply need to make Shortbows until you get to level 10 fletching. Fletching is quite repetative, so you will simply need to do what you have been doing all along, and clicking the Longbow option and selecting Make All.

Level 17-22 -Oak Shortbow
-Bring Along: Knife, Oak Logs
Again you will be simply drinking some fletching potion to gain 20 fletching, and then using your knife with your oak logs in order to make the Oak logs. Just keep doing what you were doing before. Within no time, you will reach level 22. If you are not using fletching potion, just continue making Longbow's until you get to level 20 fletching and then you can start the Oak Shortbows.

Level 22-35 - Oak Longbow
-Bring Along: Knife, Oak Logs
From level 22-35 you will have to be making Oak Longbows. You will once again need to pot to level 25 fletching until you receive level 25 fletching at which point you will no longer need Fletching potions. You will just continue what you have been doing except you will be making Oak longbows instead of what you have been making before. You will go to the full level 35 which is when you are able to make Willow Shortbows this time rather than stopping three levels like you did before hand.

Level 35-40- Willow Shortbow
-Bring Along: Knife, Willow Logs
Well now that you have reached level 35 fletching, you are able to make Willow Shortbows. This is going to be the item that you make from level 35 until 40. I do not suggest that you use a fletching potion this time since you are getting to a higher level, and you will not be able to gain levels fast enough before the potion wears out so it will take quite a while of you potting in order to gain levels.

Level 40-50 - Willow Longbow
-Bring Along: Willow Logs, Knife
Now that you are able to make Willow Longbows, you will continue making these until you get to level 50 in fletching. Simple use your knife with your logs like you have been doing this entire time, and choose to make the Willow Longbows. Again, it is strongly suggested that you do not use a Fletching potion due to the time that it will take you to gain levels once you reach level 40 fletching.

Level 50-55 -Maple Shortbow
-Bring Along: Knife, Maple Logs
Well now that you are at level 50 fletching, you can buy quite a few maple logs since you will be making these until you get to level 70 fletching likely. I will outline a couple alternative ways to get 99 fletching after this original guide, but if you are using this one then you will be using many maple logs. Simple use your knife with the maple logs again and make Maple shortbows until you are level 55 Fletching.

Level 55-70 - Maple Longbow 55-70 You Will Need To Make 4,923 Maple Longbows
-Bring Along: Knife, Maple Logs
Well once you get to level 55 fletching, you will be able to make maple longbows until level 70 fletching. Although you are able to make Yew Shortbows at level 65 fletching if you wish, this is quite expensive since Yew shortbows are worth almost nothing, and therefore I think a little extra time to get 70 without losing any money is well worth it. Once you receive level 70 fletching, you should head to a General Store and sell all of your unfinished bows that you have made up to your Maple Longbows. If you have expensive items to lend, I would suggest keeping your Maple Longbow (u) in order to lend them out to people or just use them as junk for other stuff since they are worth around 144ea where as the logs are less than 50ea. ____________________________________________________________

Level 70-85-99 Yew Longbow Each Fully Complete Bow Gives 150exp
For 70 to 85 You Will Need 16,807 Yew Longbows
For 70 to 99 You Will Need 163,598 Yew Longbows
For 85 to 99 You May Need An Estimated 66k Yew Longbows =)

-Bring Along: Knife, Yew Logs, Bow String
Well now that you are able to make Yew longbows, you will want to begin stringing your bows rather than just cutting them in order to make a profit. You will want to cut your logs and make the Yew longbow (u) like you were before, and then use the Longbow (u) with bowstring in order to make Yew Longbows which are finished. At the time that I am publishing this hub, you make around 60 gp/Yew longbow that you make. There are times that you make this much, there are time that you make more, and there are time that you lose money making yew longbows. The key is watching the prices, and buying your supplies when they are low and you are able to make a profit. Simply cut all your logs, and then string all your bows until you reach level 85 fletching. Some people choose to do this all the way to 99 since it makes some profit rather than losing money like the Magic Longbow's will.
The other option to get 70-85 fletching is to buy Yew Longbow (u) from the grand exchange and simply string the bows. This is faster experience than cutting the logs yourself since stringing is quicker, and Yew Longbow (u) cost LESS than yew logs, so you are able to make more profit and gain levels quicker doing it this way. Again, you will want to continue this until level 85 unless you want to keep doing this until 99 to make more profit.

Level 85-99 - Magic Longbow estimated 54k Bows To Be Made For 99
-Bring Along: Magic Logs, Knife, Bow String
Well once you get to level 85 there is a couple options to getting 99 fletching. If you have a little bit of cash to blow, then I would suggest simply making Magic Longbows since it is the fastest experience without blowing your entire bank. You will always lose money doing this though, so if you are wanting profits then I would suggest you stick to Yew Longbows until level 99. For the Magic Longbows, you will simply be doing what you have been doing with the Yew longbows the entire time and cutting the logs followed by stringing the bows.

There is another option again that will get you incredibly fast experience and still make a profit using Magic Longbows. This is to buy the Magic Longbow (u) from the Grand exchange and string the bows. At the time I am writing this hub, there is a 23 profit from making each one of these if you buy the Longbow (u) and string them, so you get much faster experience than cutting the logs yourself along with a slight profit. The reason this is like that though is because most people dislike stringing. If you are able to enjoy/stand it, I would stronly suggest only stringing since it's faster and provides more profit.
Once you get to 99, you are done!

Fastest Way to 99 Fletching
Level 60-99 - Adamant Arrows 200 gp
-Bring Along: Headless Arrows, Adamant Arrow tips 160 gp
Well if you have a lot of cash to blow and want 99 fletching within a couple of days, this is the fastest way to get 99 fletching. You must buy as many Headless Arrows and adamant arrow tips as possible. Then you simple use the headless arrows with the arrow tips and make adamant arrows. You are able to gain 400k+ exp/hr doing this method of fletching, so it is prefered if you have a lot of money to blow. You will just keep making your arrows until you have no supplies left. Then you can sell the arrows to someone and buy more supplies.

By Tal
Good Luck At Getting 99 Fletching!!!!
[b]

Last edited by Tal on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  zonic on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

really good guide but if you are looking for the fastest way to 99 darts are the way to go....they are extremely expensive but they are faster than arrows.
zonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fletching Guide 1-99

Post  Tal on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 pm

i Will try to add a section For Darts Very Happy
Tal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zonic on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:27 pm

yah if im ever training fletch i'll do darts and spend like 1mil for like 200k-400k exp an hour
zonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  igniuxsas on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am

Wow im 86 fletch atm and soo bored about 90 or 99.
Btw,nice guide!
igniuxsas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zonic on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 am

dude im like the same thing i don't like fletching that much mostly because it takes forever to get up
zonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sy on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Nice guide. Do you know what the exp/hr and the gp/hr for the different methods are?

Sy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gioneo4 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 pm

looks like you took the time to make this king lol! elephant flower afro santa cherry bounce Basketball Arrow Rolling Eyes No What a Face Razz Shocked
gioneo4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Sy wrote:Nice guide. Do you know what the exp/hr and the gp/hr for the different methods are?
ILL PUT THE EXP RATE right up for each method right now =)
Tal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sy on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 am

Tal wrote:
Sy wrote:Nice guide. Do you know what the exp/hr and the gp/hr for the different methods are?
ILL PUT THE EXP RATE right up for each method right now =)

Awesome. Fletching might be my next 99

Sy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lightningaka on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:36 pm

thanks for the guide, i kept getting confused when all my m8s told me to do different things for 70-99 but now i know the best way, thanks cheers

lightningaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:49 am

no problem Very Happy
Tal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content